TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Track Your Order
Enter a tracking number below to get the tracking results.
Tracking Status Explanation
- Pending: Your item has been packed and shipping information has been sent to the carrier. It could take 3-5 business days for the carrier to update the status of your order. Meanwhile, your order is actual on the way. NOTE: if you see that your tracking information has been in pending for over 10 days. Please contact us at email@example.com. We will give you an appropriate answer.
- In Transit: Carrier has accepted or picked up the shipment from us. The shipment is on the way.
- Out of Delivery: Carrier is about to deliver the shipment, or it is ready to pick up.
- Exception: Custom hold, undelivered, returned shipment to the sender or any shipping exceptions. Please contact your local post office and provide them the tracking number to get further instruction.
- Failed Attempt: Carrier attempted to deliver but failed, and usually leaves a notice and will try to deliver again. Please contact the local post office with the tracking number to arrange the delivery schedule or pick-up.
If you have any further question, please Contact Us and we will get back to you in 24-48 hours.